So clearly I’ve been rubbish at blogging lately and will undoubtedly be sent to blogger purgatory having my liver pecked by birds or something.
So what’s happened in the 6 weeks since I posted? Have I been sitting around in my PJ’s eating toast and watching TV on the net? Actually no! In the last 6 weeks I’ve:
- Gone to work, and managed not to stab anyone or in fact let loose with a long string of obscenities
- Blown up my hair straighteners with a very impressive bang.
- Completed two assignments and there for the paper I’ve been doing despite my extreme indifference and chronic procrastination
- Bought a new laptop (I’m posting on it now – don’t I seem thinner, lighter, faster and quieter?)
- I’ve spent a ridiculous amount of time reading stuff about Doctor Who on the net
- Cooked duck for the first time (very successfully too)
- Started revision version god knows what of my book.
So you know, I’ve done stuff. One thing is certain though – I need to get better at regular blogging.