OK so I’m completely rubbish and haven’t posted in a month but I haven’t been sitting at home watching TV online, I’ve actually been working – just a temp role doing admin support with a dash of HR thrown because they don’t have any HR Support and I’m there.
But more and more over the last month or so I’ve had the feeling that the universe is trying to teach me a lesson in patience. Well, Universe I’m just as impatient – I haven’t waited patiently for things to sort themselves out – I’ve bitched and moaned the entire way, tapped my foot been generally irritable.
As of right now things I’m waiting to hear back about:
- Feedback from an interview on 28th Feb (desperately needed someone quickly)
- Feedback from an interview on 1st March
- Feedback from an interview on Thursday (that’s still well within the ‘we’re thinking’ timeframe)
- info about 2 other roles from two different agencies
- List of finalists for the writing competition (remember that? yep less than a month till the winner’s announced no news)
- The physio to phone back so I can arrange a time for them to sort out my shoulder
- Alexander Skasgard or David Tennant to declare their undying love (ok so I may be waiting a long time for that)
That’s a lot of stuff to be waiting on! Expect news of a 33 year old woman in Auckland whose head exploded.